The following people co-ordinate music at the different services:
- 08:45: Margaret Robertson
- 10:30: Clare Aroney
Beecroft Presbyterian currently subscribes to the CCLI (Christian Copyright License International) service which allows us to print and use copies of songs and lyrics during our church service without having to contact each music publisher directly to get permission.
Our CCLI licence number is #58123
Making copies of music and lyrics
When making copies of music or lyrics, either printed or digital (such as EasyWorship):
- Each copy must include the full copyright information, e.g.,
- “Hallelujah”, words and music by John Smith and Mary Doe
- © 1975 John Smith Music Co. ICS. ARR.
- Each copy must include the following information:
- “Used By Permission. CCLI Licence #58123”
Reporting is done via CCLI’s Online Reporting Tool.
You can use your SongSelect username and password to access. Contact Clare Aroney to get your account linked to BPC or if you need a new account created.
Useage of song lyrics must be reported.
- printout of song words for inclusion in church bulletin, song sheet for carol service, for use by singers. Only the master copy needs to be recorded.
- digital display of the song for congregational singing in EasyWorship. Each digital display is counted as one copy so if two services sing the same song it counts as two copies.
- audio or visual recording of a song.
Music includes, lead sheets, chord charts as well as full piano score. Each time these are printed out or used on a digital device such as an iPad, this counts as a separate copy of the music. Each copy of music must be recorded.