1. We might better know the will of God by having more quality time to read and meditate upon His word.
2. Thanks be given for almost a third of our congregation attending regular small groups and that these will be a way to build fellowship in our church.
3. Our leaders might act wisely and with justice so that the bounteous resources of this land will be used for the benefit of all.
4. Before acting, our Church leaders will test their decisions against their knowledge of God’s will.
5. Thanks be given for the recent dinner held by the men’s ministry and for Dev Daniel’s talk on using our blessings to bring glory to God.
6. Thanks for the generous donations being made to demonstrate God’s “Simple Love” to those who have arrived as refugees in our community.
7. Those whose safety is at risk through doing God’s will both here, but more particularly overseas, whether by helping others or preaching the Gospel will know the presence of the Spirit in all that they do and take comfort in times of trial.