1. Pray for our Christian Schools especially The Scots College and The Presbyterian Ladies College asking that God would continue to direct their paths. Pray that students would be equipped to become godly leaders and commend the truths of God’s Word.
2. Pray for our ministry team that they would work well together to proclaim the good news that God loves us and wants to impart His peace as we learn to trust Him all the days of our lives.
3. Continue to pray that we would be a church which is known for its love of each other and where we warmly welcome others into our fellowship.
4. Remember all those who are struggling with problems that are often unbearable, praying that they would know the strong arms of our Heavenly Father are wrapped tightly around them.
5. Pray for our Minister Andy that he would continue his faithful ministry amongst us as he struggles to balance all the many demands made of his time. Pray that we would each support him in his endeavours as is appropriate. Remember to pray also for Rosemary, Leila and Sarah that they would feel loved in our fellowship.
6. Give thanks for our young people and for their growth in their relationship with Jesus. Remember to pray for all those who are involved in leadership roles amongst our children and young people.